Health & Safety
Property Restoration & Renovation Specialist
Health & Safety forms the foundations to all of the company objectives and systems.
We are fully committed to delivering continuous improvement in Health and Safety standards and creating a safe working environment at all times to ensure the prevention of all injuries or ill health to all of our employees and any others whom may be affected by our business activities.
We have developed our systems to ensure that we can deliver not only on our legal obligations and company objectives but that of our Customer’s, Shareholder’s and Supply chain’s requirements.
To achieve our goals we will;
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all.
- Ensure systems are regularly reviewed to ensure their continued suitability and effectiveness.
- Achieve the current relevant legislation on Health and Safety as a minimum standard.
- Continually review and implement improvements in Health and Safety.
- Ensure all of our employees have a high level of Health and Safety understanding.
- Regularly monitor and review Health and Safety performance.
- Look to minimise waste from our activities and prevent pollution.
- Ensure that all of our employees receive a high level of Health and Safety training.
- Ensure that all site management have successfully completed an industry recognised course.
- Ensure that all site personnel hold the appropriate training cards for their given task.
- Encourage all employees to take ownership of both their own and others Health and Safety.
- Ensure this policy is brought to the attention of all of our employees and prominently displayed.
In order for this policy to be a success it requires the involvement and commitment from everyone associated with our projects. Everyone connected to Brennan Properties will be guided to its content to familiarise themselves to ensure any appropriate action is always taken.
This Policy Statement outlines Brennan Property’s commitment to Health and Safety and has been prepared following consultation with the employees and with the approval of the Board of Directors. The Policy Statement will be reviewed annually by the Board of Directors and is available to the public and interested parties on request.
J Brennan Property Ltd
Registered in the Republic of IRELAND
53 Main Street, Rathfarnham
Dublin 14, IRELAND
T: +353 87 298 9642