Property Restoration & Renovation Specialist
Brennan Properties is a properties company engaged in renovation & restoration projects within various market sectors across Ireland.
The Company’s management recognises that its activities have an impact on the Environment and is committed to reduce that impact. Brennan Properties is committed to continuous improvement of its Environmental standards, setting clear objectives with an effective and regular review of performance.
The Company will put its Environmental Policy into practice by pursuing specific objectives and we will:
- Conduct our activities with proper regard to the protection of the Environment
- Comply with all relevant Regulatory and Legislative requirements and Codes of Practices
- Communicate with local communities to minimise any disturbance caused by our works
- Ensure that our staff have a good understanding of the Environmental impacts of our business and what is expected of them to minimise these impacts
- Ensure our Suppliers and Contractors are aware of this Policy and ensure they apply similar standards to their own work.
- Implement a Policy for reducing waste and recycling materials at our Offices and Sites
- Issue this Policy to all Suppliers and encourage them to produce their own Policy Statement
The Brennan Property’s Board of Directors has overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation.
Details of individual levels of responsibility together with this policy, will be revised and reviewed on a regular basis.
This Policy Statement will be prominently displayed at all Sites and work Places. Employees can obtain further information about Environmental issues from there.
J Brennan Property Ltd
Registered in the Republic of IRELAND
53 Main Street, Rathfarnham
Dublin 14, IRELAND
T: +353 87 298 9642